Direct Marketing Executive
Direct Marketing Executive
£25,000 - £28,000
Bolton / Wigan
As Direct Marketing Executive you will support the Marketing Manager in implementing direct marketing plans for the business retention campaigns and will manage delivery through all relevant channels.
- Support the production of retention marketing campaigns and support material to store customers through all available online and offline channels within budget and to agreed timescales.
- Ensure all campaigns are effectively produced and measured across all digital and traditional channels. These marketing outputs are highly complex in nature (through behaviourally triggered comms to micro-segments).
- Adopt direct services processes to support campaign management including production of data selection briefs, creative brief, print brief, internal communications and approval processes.
- Support in delivering detailed analytics and recommendations to the Head of Marketing in support of driving incremental retail sales and membership
- Apply the risk framework across the team ensuring risks are mitigated, monitored and controlled. You will also support your line Manager in owning elements of the direct marketing risk register.
- Support the Marketing Manager in developing the marketing relationship with the commercial, eCRM, operational and change teams in relation to retention activity and to the strategic marketing plan.
- Consistently liaise with your line manager to ensure deliverables are on track.
- Support own team and direct marketing colleagues through any periods of change and new processes.
- Offer a level of thought leadership to the business in relation to direct customer communications.
- At least one years’ experience of direct marketing deployment.
- Knowledge of direct mail, email, app and web page deployment processes.
- Ability to use appropriate IT applications effectively (including Outlook, Sharepoint, Word, Powerpoint and most importantly Excel).
- Have a proven ability to work under tight deadlines.
- The ability to communicate effectively and manage stakeholders across a range of levels up to senior management in our business and with core suppliers.
- Self-drive, motivation and the ability to work on your own initiative.
- Experience of campaign MI gathering and interpretation across multiple marketing channels.
- Experience of working with customer segmentation and propensity models.
- Knowledge of big data usage and micro segmentation.
- Copy writing experience.
- An understanding of digital commercial drivers and ROI measurement.
- Demonstrable experience of budget management in order to influence business decisions.
As the North West's leading Marketing, Analytics, Digital and Creative recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, Linkedin and Twitter pages for a full list of current opportunities as well as market place news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency