Are you looking for a teaching post in Central London?
Clarus Education are looking to recruit a (KS1) Primary Teacher for a permanent and full time post for our client school in Central London. The Head Teacher at the school is keen to meet dynamic and well trained teachers, who have a fantastic work ethic and a clear passion for teaching KS1.
Applications are welcome from both NQTs and experienced teachers who would like to take on added responsibilities.
Move quickly to secure yourself an interview at the school, especially if you are experienced. Do not miss out!
- Qualified Primary Teacher -Must hold UK QTS!
- NQT or experienced
- Bright, personable character
- Excellent subject knowledge
- Meeting if not exceeding the 8 Teaching standards
- Excellent classroom presence
- Reflective in your approach
- Key Stage 1 Primary Teacher
- Full Time /Permanent post
- To commence in September - July start a possibility to allow a smooth handover
- Additional responsibilities and TLRs available!
- 1st class induction for NQT’s - support from an Outstanding mentor
- Supportive SLT - Well established Senior team
- Permanent School Contract - September 2017 start
- Inner London Pay Scale - MPS 1-6
- Vibrant and diverse 2 Form Entry Primary School (3-11yrs)
- Established leadership team
- Spacious school site, modern building
- Excellent resources
- Graded GOOD - consistent results!
- Located in Central London - ZONE 1
- Excellent location - Access via multiple transport links
Apply now for this Primary Teacher post in Central London. Send your CV to Natalie at Clarus Education. Clarus Education are a specialist Recruitment consultancy who work on Permanent positions for September 2017.