Senior Project Manager / Programme Manager
Global Security Consultancy looking for an experience Project Manager / Programme Manager to deliver a large Access Control project to a key financial client based in London.
The company have a number of Global key clients and are growing rapidly. With Blue Chip clients, you will need to be highly professional, able to converse at the top level and happy to travel internationally.
Job Role Summary:
Manage and coordinate the project delivery of a large-scale Access Control upgrade. Acting as the primary representative for the project, the Senior PM will be commercially aware and pay particular attention to client/stakeholder management while the project is delivered on time and on budget.
The project is scheduled for a 12-month period but further work is anticipated and there is the option to be reassigned to comparable work upon project completion. The Senior PM will be based on-site with the client 5 days a week.
- Liaise directly with the client’s top management to ensure satisfaction throughout project delivery.
- Client management throughout all phases of project delivery with particular attention to stakeholder and senior management.
- Manage all account financial matters, pricing, profits (P&L), forecasts etc.
- Work with engineering on client system designs and prepare project estimates and proposals.
- Coordinate procurement of materials, engineering and 3rd party services.
- Deliver necessary project reports and technical documentations including commercial reports, RAID logs and change control documentation.
- Based on-site in London but some EMEA travel may be required.
- Project / Programme Management experience within the security industry – including experience of large-scale projects for blue-chip clients (financial institution client experience highly beneficial).
- Strong client, vendor and partner management skills.
- Commercial awareness and previous experience of conversing at senior management / director / stakeholder level.
- Technical understanding of Access Control and IP CCTV systems.
- Project experience in IT/networking/infrastructure and M&E environments is beneficial but essential.
- £70,000 (doe)
- 12-month Contract also an option (day rates doe)
- London / South East
- You should also be willing to travel internationally