Personal Lines Analysis Manager
Fantastic opportunity to join one of the largest corporate and SME insurance brokers in the UK at a time of expansion.
To contribute to the achievement of business objectives through the delivery
of an efficient analysis and reporting service to Towergate senior management, u/w businesses, and insurer partners.
Principle Objectives and Responsibilities
- Supervise and review the production of technically sound projected ultimate loss ratios across a variety of business lines. Ensure all changes to projections are fully validated and explained.
- Support production of regular reporting within the team and ensure that this is completed to agreed deadlines and high standards of accuracy.
- Present performance updates to internal and external stakeholders at monthly/quarterly meetings.
- Provide clear insight into the key drivers of performance, and explain any assumptions/uncertainty involved, in appropriate terms.
- Lead and develop a small team of analysts.
- Coordinate and drive change, delivering new solutions and innovation within a team environment and considering wider options.
- Liaise with pricing colleagues and senior stakeholders to ensure consistent rating action is taken based on sound analytical insight.
The following must be clearly demonstrated on your CV
- In depth experience within the insurance industry
- Previous experience within an insurance analysis managerial role
- Direct management of staff within an insurance company
- Advanced Excel skills
- Experience with MS Access, with SQL and VBA an advantage.
Please apply online ASAP. No agency approaches please.