Senior Collections Manager
Salary - Up to £80,000
Must be willing to relocate
Are you an ambitious Senior Collections Manager, looking for an opportunity to make your mark in a FTSE 100 Company?
About the role
A fantastic opportunity to shape and develop this Collections Department from the very beginning, developing a long standing client relationship and building a brand new Collections operation. Reporting directly to the Operations Director, the Collections Manager will have overall responsibility for the effective and efficient management of all Collections related activity for our household brand client. Additionally, you will have day-to-day responsibility for managing high profile relationships with senior client management and internal stakeholders.
This is an exciting time to join the business as we continue to grow and a superb opportunity to use your Collections expertise to really make a difference.
What you will do:
- Deliver exceptional results through clear, strategic direction and objective analysis for the Collections Teams
- Manage key client relationships
- Ensure all collections activity complies with current regulation/legislation and address any issues on non-compliance
- Ensure all relevant internal and external guidelines, policies and procedures are adhered to and promoted
- Responsible for meeting agreed Collections targets, Service Level Agreements, internal productivity and quality standards
- Lead and deliver the rapid identification, analysis and resolution of operational problems to ensure the minimum interruption to the Collections teams
- Continually review and measure activities against targets, standards and service levels, agreeing and taking actions to improve capability and performance, so that the Collections team’s achieve their maximum potential
Your skills and experience will include:
- Extensive background of dialler based Call Centre operational leadership within a Consumer Collections environment
- Proven track record across all Collections activity (dialler operations, reporting, quality, training, performance management, staff leadership etc.)
- Background of managing change and driving a high performance culture
- Excellent knowledge of the technologies, policies and processes supporting Collections activity
If you have the relevent experience then please apply