Account Manager Automotive South East and London
Account Manager (Automotive) South East and London £32,000 to £38,000 plus Car
Our client, an automotive, fleet & leasing services provider, is looking to recruit a highly professional Account Manager. As the Regional Account Manager you will be liaising with and presenting to automotive groups, retail dealerships, body shops and accident repair centres. This position is based in South East and will cover a territory including Greater London.
- You will be responsible for delivering agreed quota of quality visits per day depending on geographic location of accounts.
- You will be required to present and train to internal operational and retail centre staff
- The ideal candidate will have the ability to maximise sales initiatives and incentive programmes to drive increased referrals, claims, hires and revenue activity, whilst maintaining up-to-the-minute knowledge of industry trends, market dynamics, and demographics to assess their effect on assigned accounts.
- Develops profitable long-term relations with DP/ HOB/ HODs, internal operations staff and all referral sources to develop 30-90-day perspective/ forecast/ activities or business potential.
- You will Monitor customer performance and activity to deliver agreed revenue and margin targets, whilst being successful in increasing the volume of business and the average value.
The Successful Candidate:
- Experience in working in Account Management is essential for this role, preferably in the Motor Retail industry.
- Ideally a knowledge and understanding of the marketplace, credit hire, fleet & leasing industries
- Proven track results of achieving targets and increasing business and revenue.
- Commercial acumen including market place trends
- Good organisational skills, able to plan and manage time effectively whilst maintaining a positive approach to building new relationships
- Willingness to travel to various UK locations and must be geographically located in the South East
- Adaptable, tenacious self-starter who is results orientated, with the ability to work on own initiative
What You Can Expect:
When you join this group you will have the opportunity to develop a fast-moving progressive career, and assume accountability for delivering the highest levels of service.
Our client believes that by identifying your potential and investing in your future, you will be able to develop skills and gain the experience that will enhance your career prospects.
Salary and Benefits:
- £32,000 to £38,000 Depending on experience
- Company Car
- Life Assurance
If you want to be part of a genuinely friendly team, within this superb organisation please apply now!
Due to the volume of applications we receive we will only be able to contact you should your skill set and experience match our client's requirements.