Marketing and Events Administrator at Private Clinic in Guildford
The Whiteley Clinic is a world famous private medical clinic specialising in the treatment of:
- varicose veins
- thread veins
- pelvic congestion syndrome
- leg ulcers
- other venous diseases
With clinics in Guildford, London and Bristol we have been developing venous treatments since 1999.
We pride ourselves on excellence. We strive to give our patients a great experience and whilst giving them the best possible results that can be achieved, using the most up to date treatments. Our research keeps us at the forefront of venous surgery, giving our patients access to the best advice and treatments, whilst winning prizes for our team. We are constantly improving our treatments with our ongoing research program, which produces studies which are presented internationally and published in peer reviewed medical journals.
All members of our team adhere to The Whiteley Protocol®. This is how the findings of our research are used to improve the investigation and treatment of our patients, and makes sure that all of our patients get the optimal treatment, regardless of which members of the team that they see.
We are looking for an energetic and enthusiastic Marketing & Events Administrator to help build and maintain our off-line/online presence. You must have a passion for all things marketing and social media, from Twitter to Facebook, a flair for creative writing and a keen eye for design and slick presentation.
- Execution of the Company’s marketing strategies, short and long term.
- To produce copy and news stories for social media blogs on a weekly basis.
- To maintain an up-to-date schedule of planned marketing campaigns, both digital and print.
- To assist the Marketing Manager with social media administration and website development.
- To take ownership of all print advertising both in terms of production of copy and artwork and also maintain a schedule of deadlines and adherence to budget.
- To organise and host patient and doctor events and liaise with clinical staff and medical reps to ensure attendance.
- To produce ideas and copy for radio advertising.
- To assist with marketing activities surrounding launch events and other marketing activity.
- To arrange access to patients as may be necessary for marketing and PR purposes.
- To assist with any work as may be required to promote the company through external sponsorship.
- To provide marketing assistance for all The Whiteley Clinic branches.
- To produce and provide content for all patient / healthcare literature.
- To provide ongoing monitoring and review of our communications to patients from the Patient Service Centre.
- To write content and liaise with our design agency for the production of newsletters as may be produced from time-to-time.
- To assist with all PR activity and maintain a close working relationship with agencies and their staff.
- To provide assistance in production of marketing KPIs including measurement and effectiveness of campaigns and channels for delivery to Management meetings via the Marketing Manager.
- To assist with internal communications as may be necessary.
- To assist with cross-marketing opportunities with Absolute Aesthetics and other companies as may be necessary.
- Scanning press articles for archive.
- To assist with the organising and hosting of internal events for staff.