My client, a leading retail business based in Northampton, is looking to recruit an Ecommerce Manager.
A market leader in its field, this retail business has a strong online presence. They are looking to further strenghten their online offering with the recruitment of this role.
This Ecommerce Manager position will report directly into the Head of Ecommerce, and will be responsible for developing and delivering the ecommerce strategy across the Group. This position will have four direct reports. The role will encompass:
- Responsibility for overall online store performance including KPIs and trading figures.
- Developing improvements in site structure, customer journey and overall conversion
- Integration of on and offline marketing activity to ensure consistency across all platforms.
The ideal candidate for this Ecommerce Manager role will possess the following skills/expertise:
- Experience of working in an online retail business.
- Demonstrable experience of driving growth across ecommerce channels.
- Working knowledge of digital marketing channels.
- Man-management experience.
Highly competitive package.