Account Manager / PA
£20,000 - £22,000 per annum
Our client is seeking an enthusiastic and organised individual to manage a key International Beauty Brand account in the US & support the Commercial Director of the business with personal assistant duties.
Monday - Friday, 9am - 5pm (flexibility to stay late / early to allow for time differences)
- Managing the account of an international Beauty brand, liaising with individuals in both the UK & the US
- Handling products through their development process ensuring all barcodes/SKU’s are obtained
- Coordinating meetings & liaising with relevant individuals; maintaining and growing relationships
- Telephone conference calls/meetings to the US (required in the early evening due to the time difference)
- Handle all promotions, Events and roadshows necessary to launch new products
- A go-to person supporting the Commercial Director
- Processing orders & maintaining paperwork- updating the database as necessary
Skills / Experience / Attributes
The ideal candidate will demonstrate the following qualities:
- Previous experience within account management
- Highly organised & driven individual
- A motivated and approachable individual who remains tactile in a fast-paced environment
- Great attention to detail
- Confident communicator dealing with colleagues and directors alike
- Good relationship building skills operating in a pro-active support role both face to face and on the telephone
- Outgoing, personable and a team player
Please only apply for this position if you can evidence, on your CV, the essential elements of the post.
Should this not be the case, you will only receive an automatically generated email response to your application with no further communication.