Digital Marketing Specialist
- Exciting B2B digital marketing opportunity to join a market-leading global organisation
- Excellent digital opportunity within in the media and technology industry
- Be the lead on website, user experience, user testing and digital optimisation
- Be given free rein and autonomy to implement ideas and processes that you think will benefit the digital infrastructure of the division
The Role: Outstanding opportunity for a Digital Marketing Specialist to make their mark in a well-respected global organisation. This role is somewhat of a digital blank canvass for someone to come in and own the digital strategy for this division of a global media business. This company has undergone a digital transformation over the last year, including bringing in Eloqua automation, Salesforce CRM and relaunching all brand websites with a new CMS (Sitecore).
They are now looking for an analytical and technically-savvy marketer with a solid understanding of digital processes to join their team of 10 marketers in their City of London offices. This is a new role in the business due to successful growth.
- This role is a proactive, "try and test" style approach and as such a reactive marketing method is not going to work. The successful candidate must not be afraid of trying new digital ideas and pitching ideas to senior stakeholders
- Planning and executing digital marketing campaigns with a focus on website, SEO and user experience
- Work with other specialist departments including product, sales, content, analysts and automation (recently launched Eloqua)
- Work with the centralised marketing team as well as your division marketing team (around 10-15 people in your direct team)
- Work with your direct team as well as the centralised marketing team to push ideas and create digitally-impactful marketing campaigns to optimise user experience on site
- Use Sitecore CMS to manage and navigate templates at the back-end of the website, working closely with the technical web team. As such, HTML experience would be ideal.
What you will bring
- Have the gravitas to bring new ideas to the role and implement new and creative digital plans
- 4 years + B2B marketing experience (sector isn't so important, it's your skillset that matters!)
- Confident with CMS systems (Sitecore ideal), website user experience and optimisation
- A knowledge of full marketing mix including PPC, SEO, email automation and CRM (Salesforce) would be ideal.
- Be confident, engaging and personable in order to interact with various different internal teams
- Confident with analysing and reporting on campaigns using Google Analytics, Salesforce and specialist tools such as SEM Rush.
The Company: This leading organisation is a FTSE 100 Global Media Company, operating across nearly 50 countries and employing nearly 10,000 people. This award-winning media organisation has a product portfolio including online business information, conferences, exhibitions and publications, and are now looking for a career-driven digital specialist to join the marketing communications team during a period of accelerated growth and change.
The Package for Digital Marketing Specialist:
- Salary: £42,000-£47,000 + £2,000 bonus
- Excellent company benefits
- 25 days holiday, healthcare, dental care, flexible working hours, season ticket loan and more
Location: The position of Digital Marketing Specialist is based in Central London.
BMS Marketing Specialists have spent years building strong relationships with leading companies. We can introduce you to the right companies for your skillset and provide guidance to help you get your next Marketing role.
If you have recently met with a BMS Consultant at our London office please contact them directly to discuss this opportunity.