Motor Trade Parts Advisor
We have an exciting position available for an experienced motor trade Parts Advisor in York.
About the Company
Our client is a top 10 UK motor dealer group, operating 103 franchise dealerships and representing 24 brands across 25 counties in England with a turnover is in excess of £2.1bn per annum. They aim to be the UK’s premier automotive retail and leasing group as recognized by its colleagues, customers, business partners and shareholders.
About the Role
This is your chance to join our clients Honda dealership as an experienced Parts Advisor where you will be responsible for controlling the ordering, receipt storage and issuing of automotive parts to the Service department staff, retail and trade customers.
About the responsibilities as Parts Advisor
* Working on both the front and back counters
* Dealing with telephone queries / orders in a polite and professional manner.
* Control the secure issue of parts to customers and ensure the accurate recording of issued items.
* Handle customers enquires swiftly, courteously and efficiently.
* Receiving payments or charging to account items supplied to customers.
* Ensure the parts storage area is kept clean and tidy and safe to work in.
* Ensure that Parts on receipt are inspected for damage and that the quantities received match quantity advised on delivery notes and placed into stock locations.
* Maintain a high level of customer satisfaction, in particular paying attention to manufacturer guidelines and Group CSI.
The role of Parts Advisor is very hands-on and the person appointed will have:
* Motor trade experience in a similar environment
* Computer literacy and a working knowledge of Kerridge would be an advantage
* Excellent communication, organisation and inter-personal skills
* Excellent attention to detail
* The ability to comply with all company and manufacturer’s disciplines and procedures
About why you should choose to work for this Group
Would you like to work for a company you feel you could personally make a difference to?
Our client believes this is what really makes being part of their team special; you have a voice – they listen, they take action, they care.
This Group can promise a fun, fast-paced, high performing and exciting environment which their colleagues tell them is a great place to work. Their business has incredible history with an exciting strategic vision. For them to be the best possible choice for a customer requires the best possible people. The way they recruit, develop and reward their colleagues ensures they achieve this.
About the Rewards
The position of Parts Advisor offers excellent terms and benefits including:
* A salary circa £20K ote
* Generous holiday entitlement
* Additional holiday for length of service
* Company contributory pension scheme
* Childcare Vouchers
* Discounted Car Purchase Scheme
* Discounted Service/Parts/Bodyshop Scheme
* Discounted Shopping Portal
* Reward and Recognition Scheme
If you would like to be part of an exciting and growing business with great career opportunities we would love to hear from you.
How to Apply
Please note that in accordance with our recruitment and consultancy processes, Hot Recruitment Consultants t/a eRecruitSmart may send your CV, if shortlisted, to the Hiring Manager at our Clients’ business and by applying for this position you give your consent for us to do so.
You must have eligibility to work in the UK. Please note, only suitable applicants will be contacted. If your address and contact details are not on your CV, you will not be considered.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Motor, car, vehicle, aftersales, aftermarket, parts, advisor, dealership,