Duty Manager - Fast Paced Bar & Food
ROLE: DUTY MANAGER – High Volume Bar + Food
SALARY: Up to £20,000
We have a rare and fantastic opportunity for an ambitious Duty Manager to develop their career in a fast moving hospitality business.
We are seeking strong hospitality professionals who can work independently and enjoy autonomy, it is essential that you can fit into an already established team and a business that is already trading very strongly. We are looking for a Duty Manager that can hit the ground running, who can create a positive drive, buzz, develop and lead the team in a highly motivated and inspiring way.
Duty Manager - What are we looking for?
This will be a rewarding role with the opportunity to progress within an expanding independent company. This can be a first appointment for a high flying Supervisor from the Bar, Hospitality or Restaurant industry. It is essential that you have previous experience of working at high volume and pace.
Duty Manager – Experience Required
- Strong customer service focus.
- Experience working in a very fast paced hospitality environment.
- Highly motivated to consistently drive high service levels.
- Ability to demonstrate a professional approach to managing, training and leading successful teams.
- Passion for high interior standards and a natural flair for a creative and highly presented property.
- Commercial acumen.
- Hospitality professional – with a keen interest and knowledge of food & drink.
- Must be commercial in focus and able to identify and nurture new relationships.
- Confident communicator on all levels.
2017 sees Discover Retail celebrate our 12th year of business. We have built our foundations on long-standing relationships. It is our attention to detail, coupled with passion, perseverance and plain old hard work that really gives us our focus and dedication to succeed.
DISCOVER where our talent can take you...