£30,000 - £35,000 + Benefits
Swindon ( Commutable from Reading, Bath, Bristol, Gloucestershire, Oxford)
Rapid growth of this SME business, due to acquisitions, has motivated the need for a driven individual to join a unique business based near J16 of the M5, Swindon.
Although fast-paced, the business holds values of ethics and partnership. This is a great opportunity to work closely with both the MD and the Finance Director on strategic projects around acquisitions. You have graduated recently and hold strong analytical and modelling skills. Ideally you may have done a placement / sandwich year in a similar role. This role will offer you rare commercial exposure, development and mentorship that will be valuable experience throughout your career.
- Financial Modelling; Evaluating target acquisitions
- Research and analysis of risk and opportunity
- Acquisition support and ad hoc tasks
- University Graduate (2:1 and above)
- Ideally a sandwich / placement year in a similar role; Or 1-2 years post graduation experience in banking, investments or a financial institution.
- Very Strong Excel skills. (Excel Modelling Essential)
- Ambitious and able to develop in a fast paced environment.
This role does not require someone with previous experience of Corporate Finance.
If this role is of interest, please hit APPLY or Call Tora Atkinson at Element Recruitment