Page Personnel are looking to appoint a Finance Assistant for a Client based in Gloucester. This role will initially be offered on a 6 month contract basis, but could potentially go permanent for the right person.
Our Client is a market leader in what they do. They offer great career development and have a strong Finance team on board.
Key responsibilities include:
- Covering all Accounts Payable coordinator duties and resolving outstanding invoice queries
- Making sure all payments are completed within Payment terms agreed
- Invoice approval
- Support the wider Finance team
We are looking for:
- Someone with the ability to demonstrate a track record of success, achievement and learning in career to date, adding value within relevant positions
- Experience working on Accounts Payable
- Someone that can consistently demonstrate behaviours aligned to our clients values: safety, courage, integrity, collaboration and inspiration
- Having the ability to learn, adapt and thrive, delivering value in a changing and evolving organisation
- Good MS Word and Excel skills
- Having the experience of SAP - Materials Management, Accounts Payable & General Ledger
We are offering a 6 month contract.