Finance Business Partner - Hospitality
The Consultancy Group are currently recruiting a UK Finance Business Partner for a Multi-Site consumer business based in central London. Reporting into the UK Financial Controller the Finance Business Partner will focus on business partnering with a number of sites across the UK helping to drive and maintain the rapid growth trajectory for the business. The main priority of the role will be split across business partnering and FP&A, with a much smaller part of the role being involved in reporting and month end.
* Be the Finance Business Partner for UK sites, and being the key member of Finance for those sites.
* Produce monthly business intelligence based on reports obtained from FP&A
* Investigate margin discrepancies at month end
* Support the UK Financial Controller with the objective to create consistent Finance processes
* Support sites on the annual budgeting and quarterly reforecast processes
* Review management accounts pack once the first draft has been produced
* As directed by the UK Financial Controller, support site month end process and production of management accounts packs
* Provide support at year end on the annual audit process
* Ongoing implementation of financial processes
* Additional ad-hoc duties as requested.
* Strong and robust character, confident in challenging at all levels.
* Ability to deliver high quality work to tight deadlines
* Strong analytical skills and ability to work under own initiative
* A fully qualified accountant (ACCA / CIMA / ACA) with good accounting
* Advanced Excel skills