Sales Ledger Assistant 6 month fix term contract
6 months fix term contract based in the heart of Caerphilly with immediate start.
9am - 5.30pm Monday to Friday
The Sales Ledger Assistant is responsible for all matters in relation to the preparation and submission of procurement and client invoices.
- Collate and analyse all source information required in order to raise accurate invoices and meet Company monthly invoicing targets and month end reporting deadlines
- Ensure correct commission rates are applied and VAT is correctly calculated
- Resolve any subsequent invoice queries
- Build effective relationships with suppliers to ensure queries are dealt with as quickly and efficiently as possible
- Prepare credit notes and re-invoice when required
- Identify accrued income at financial year ends
- Post invoices and credit notes into NAV system with information provided
- Calculate introducer/broker commissions monthly using the data supplied and email to client
- Report to Commissions Manager regarding monthly invoicing targets and any significant billing issues as they arise
- Liaise with the procurement team for contract discrepancies
- Keep Excel billing sheets up to date
- Educated to GCSE level or equivalent, including English and Maths at least grade C or equivalent
- Educated to higher level or degree level or equivalent (Desirable)
- At least two years experience of working in a finance environment
- Experience of working in the energy industry with some knowledge of Energy Data (Desirable)
- Excellent numeracy skills and attention to detail
- Proven track record of building and growing client relationships in a business to business environment
- Excellent customer service and communication skills both written and verbal
- Strong planning, prioritisation and organisational skills and familiar with working in a fast paced busy environment
- Results driven with a methodical approach to work
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, particularly Excel, and MS Outlook
Options Resourcing is acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.
Due to the volume of applications we receive, we can only contact those who best suit the needs of our clients.