Senior Business Travel Consultant
Senior Business Travel Consultant, London, £30-32k
My client a leading independent travel management company who specialises in finance and legal business travel has a fantastic opportunity for an experienced business travel consultant to work on one of their most high profile business travel accounts in-house with their client.
If you have previous experience of working as a Business Travel Consultant on demanding accounts using Amadeus, Sabre or Galileo this could be the role for you. Offering a great basic salary and unrivalled benefits this is an opportunity not to be missed!!!
Senior Business Travel Consultant Duties are:
- Offering your expert advice on the best fare/routes
- Book flights on Sabre (will cross train from Galileo or Amadeus)
- Maximise every enquiry with friendly & professional service
- Deliver exceptional customer service at all times
Requirements for the Senior Business Travel Consultant are:
- A proven track record of booking long haul and complex flights
- Working knowledge of a major CRS (Galileo/Sabre)
- Excellent customer service
- Product knowledge of Worldwide destinations
If you are interested in the above Business Travel Consultant role