Primary Teacher - East Birmingham - September Start
Class Teacher - East Birmingham - September Start
(NQTs are encouraged to apply)
Exciting Opportunity for Enthusiastic Leaders of Learning
Academics are currently supporting a unique and inspirational school where children, parents and staff are at the heart of everything they do. We are currently seeking to appoint applications from passionate, enthusiastic, motivated and talented leaders of learning across different year groups.
Successful candidates will:
- Be inspired and able to inspire children and staff.
- Be committed to the principles of equality, inclusion and diversity.
- Be committed to fostering excellent relationships between parents, carers and the community.
- Have high expectations of achievement and behaviour.
- Be enthusiastic and dedicated leaders of learning.
We can offer you:
- A unique opportunity to be part of a vibrant, ambitious and forward-thinking school.
- A highly supporting Strategic Leadership Team.
- A welcoming and supportive Governing Body.
- Extremely well-mannered children that demonstrate a thirst for learning and enjoy coming to school.
- Excellent, coaching and opportunities for professional and career development.
To apply for the role please send your CV to or call for more information.