Optical Assistant - Coventry
An independent Opticians based within a shopping centre in Coventry are looking to recruit a full time Optical Assistant. The practice has recently been taken over and modernised, they are now looking for an enthusiastic and confident Optical Assistant to join the team and build up the patient base.
- Meeting and greeting patients
- Dispensing frames and lenses to all levels, including varifocals
- Providing contact lens advice
- Taking measurements and making any necessary adjustments
- Booking appointments and dealing with admin
- Dealing with collections
- Ensuring excellent levels of customer service at all times
- Working in a small team of 3-4 people
- Assisting with glazing when required
- Previous experience of working as an Optical Assistant, Optical Advisor or Dispensing Assistant
- Able to dispense spectacles
- Enjoy building relationships with clients
- Excellent communication skills: clear verbal and written communication with active listening skills
- Able to deliver superb customer service
- Interest in fashion, trends and brands
Between £14,000 to £16,000 plus bonus.
The role is to work 5 days a week including Saturdays.
To apply for this role please send a copy of your CV or call for more information.