An outstanding Data Analyst role has become available in a well established, extremely successful company in the heart of the City. Our client is looking for a switched on, confident candidate who is looking for a varied, challenging and professional role.
JOB ROLE: Data Analyst
JOB TYPE: Permanent
SALARY: £25,000- £30,000
START DATE: Immediate
CULTURE: Corporate, Professional and Friendly
Duties include but are not exclusive to:
- Collecting, processing, collating and uploading data onto software platform
- Verify information received from the project teams
- Update asset databases as required
- Provide assistance in problem resolution
- Ensuring maintenance of technology databases and software systems
- Collating information from projects and operational teams
- Undertake detailed analysis of asset management information and produce relevant reports in formats agreed
- Experience within a commercial environment requiring data management and manipulation of data processing applications
- Experience of data conversion, manipulation and processing using Microsoft Excel
- Understanding of specific project relationships and deal maps
- Experience of finding key information and reporting in a timely manner
If this company and position appeals to you then please apply your CV online.
Advertised by Office Angels, City and St Paul's branch. Please note that due to a high volume of response Office Angels receive; only successful candidates will be contacted. For the purposes of regulations, please note that Office Angels in the provision of these services will be operating as a recruitment agency. Office Angels are an equal opportunities employer.
Office Angels is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.