Smart Teachers is recruiting for a Maths Teacher for a popular secondary school in Tower Hamlets, East London. This is a full time, permanent teaching position starting in September 2017.
About the Role
- Full time Maths Teacher
- Permanent role
- Teaching maths to KS3 & KS4 students
- MPS salary between £30,001 - £40,000
- NQTs and experienced teachers are welcome to apply
About the School
- Small school - less than 100 students in each year group
- Well-established reputation within the community
- Inclusive multicultural 11-16 school
- Modern build with well-equipped classrooms
- Strong, supportive leadership team who are always involved
- Excellent training and opportunities available for all staff
- Located in zone 2 with excellent transport links - located within walking distance from three stations
In order to be considered for this role, the Maths Teacher will need to meet the following criteria:
- Hold a Bachelor of Education / PGCE / or equivalent teaching degree
- Have proven experience teaching in a UK-based classroom
- NQT, experienced UK and/or OS-trained teachers welcome to apply
- Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
- Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police checks
As well as being part of this school's community, working with Smart Teachers also gives you access to:
- Free CPD workshops
- Regular social events
- Consultant exclusivity
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria. Please email your CV to quoting Job Reference number CXQ20729.
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.