Head Chef/Kitchen Manager - Nottinghamshire
Head Chef- Branded Restaurant - Mansfield
Salary up to £24,000 + bonus
42 hours per week
My client, one of the UK's biggest restaurant groups with a portfolio including some of the most recognised casual dining brands, is looking for a Head Chef for their restaurant at a popular holiday park in Nottinghamshire. The Head Chef will be responsible for managing all aspects of a high volume, branded kitchen operation offering a variety of fresh dishes inspired by French cuisine.
The ideal candidate will have experience as a Head Chef or Kitchen Manager within a branded, high volume operation, a proven track record of delivering quality food and excellent health and safety knowledge. You will need to be motivated, enthusiastic, passionate and able to effectively lead a guest-focused team.
- Provide meals that are in line with company product specifications.
- To lead, manage and motivate a high performing team
- Understand and work according to Company and legislative standards for Health, Safety and Hygiene
- Be able to liaise with the rest of the management team to consistently produce the required food margins
- To order and accept all deliveries according to company policy and to ensure that all stock meets both Company and legislative standards
- To store, handle and rotate all products according to Company standards.
- To work towards kitchen of excellence.
- Recruitment, supervision, planning, training, coaching and developing of the kitchen team to meet the needs of the customer, the business and the company.
In return you will be rewarded with an excellent salary and benefits package and plenty of career progression opportunities; specific benefits include 50% off food and drink, discounted holidays and a healthcare plan. If you have the right skills and experience for this role then please apply with a copy of your CV and covering letter.
This role is being handled by C2 Recruitment the leading specialist retail recruitment consultancy covering the whole of the UK. C2 Recruitment is like no other recruitment agency you will have worked with; all of our consultants have actually worked within the industry to which they recruit meaning we truly understand your sector firsthand.
To view other great opportunities please check out our website or call us on for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.
Follow C2 Recruitment on your favourite social networks - Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Google+ and Pinterest.
For more jobs in Retail, Fashion and Hospitality, click here