Reservation Agents - Raynes Park
Carlton Recruitment is holding a Candidate registration day in Epsom on Thursday 18th May!
We will be recruiting for a variety of exciting temporary and permanent positions. If you’re currently looking for your next opportunity then pop in with your CV and passport and introduce yourself. We’ll talk you through our latest vacancies and get to know what you’re after in your career!
Thursday 18th May between 9:00 am - 5:30pm EPSOM HEAD OFFICE, Global House, 1 Ashley Avenue, Epsom Surrey KT18 5AD
Please phone our Epsom office if you need to visit outside of hours. We look forward to seeing you!
Reservation Agents X2
£25,000 OTE (basic £18,000)
37.5 hours per week
Monday to Friday working 2.00pm - 10.00pm
Carlton Recruitment is pleased to announce that our prestigious client is currently seeking a Reservations Agent to join their team based in Raynes Park. This role offers some fantastic perks including OTE, free holiday accommodation*, travel discounts, and 20-25 days worth of holiday. Your role will include:
- Handling incoming calls from members and fulfilling their holiday requirements through the promotion and selling of leisure products
- Identifying the "holiday experience" required by members and aligning availability to that experience; offering similar alternatives where necessary
- Promoting all company products and services to maximise sales opportunities
- Processing bookings
- Making outbound sales calls to membership database
- Highly developed sales and customer service skills are essential
- Good communication skills
- An excellent telephone manner
- First class influencing skills
- The ability to use multi-application software and reservations systems
- Sales and/or call centre experience; travel industry sector experience is desirable
Unfortunately, due to the high number of applications currently being received, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.