Vitality, Account Manager - The Midlands, Homebased, £25,000 - £30,000 + bonus + benefits + car allowance + laptop, iPad, printer, phone
Are you passionate about sales?
Are you a self-motivated self-starter?
Does money make your world go around?
If you can honestly answer YES to these 3 questions then please read on . . . . .
VitalityLife is an award-winning, dynamic and vibrant protection provider, with a ground breaking vision for the future. Where individuals are able to succeed and be rewarded and recognised for their contribution to our business.Our core purpose is to make people healthier and to enhance and protect their lives. From people to products and processes, we aspire to deliver on our purpose in everything we do. Our vision is to be the BEST protection provider in the UK.
Our Account Manager - The Midlands will receive a competitive salary plus benefits including;
- OTB 50% salary
- A genuine long-term opportunity to grow and establish a long-term career
- Our award winning private medical insurance
- A comprehensive flexible benefits scheme
- Stakeholder Pension Plan with employer contribution
- Vitality Partners and Rewards
As our Account Manager - The Midlands you will support the Head of Key Accounts in managing and developing IFA protection and health accounts in the UK. It will involve meeting and exceeding Vitality sales targets and objectives within the IFA Protection marketplace.
As our Account Manager - The Midlands you will be responsible for:
- You will help to develop Vitality’s overall product and service proposition.
- Establish strong long-term relationships with key intermediaries, demonstrating a thorough understanding of each account's business and delivering appropriate solutions.
- Be the focal point between IFA distribution areas and Vitality product and servicing areas to maximise and facilitate cost effective APE for both businesses.
- You will need to have demonstrable experience of the UK protection insurance market or a successful track record within B2B environment and be a results-oriented achiever with a proven sales track record in developing business.
To become our Account Manager - The Midlands, you will have the below skills and experience:
- Demonstrable experience of the UK health or protection insurance market or a successful track record within B2B environment
- Results-oriented achiever with a proven sales track record in developing business
- Ability to create an immediately credible impact
- Creative problem solver
- Confident in communicating to groups
- Exceptionally self-driven and ability to work on own initiative and to an agreed business plan
- Ability to negotiate and use a range of influencing styles to achieve results
- Committed team player
- Proven ability to build strong personal relationships with both internal and external resources in order to achieve business goals
- Flexible, able to thrive working on your own initiative
Working for Vitality as an experienced Account Manager - The Midlands, you'll experience an exciting mix of creativity and innovation, within a framework of challenging objectives and a passion for delivering the best.
Our people are chosen for their skills, knowledge, enthusiasm and attitude but above all, their belief that anything can be achieved.
To become our Account Manager - The Midlands, please click 'apply’ today.