Loans Administration Officer - Prestigious Bank
Prestigious banking organisation is seeking individual to join their Loans Administration team (pre-drawdown) and a highly varied role which will also see you learning about the full Trade Finance product portfolio.
Booking, processing, settlement, positioning, reporting and answering queries relating to products handled by Loans & Trade Finance Operations.
Key Responsibilities Include;
- Input of Loan & Trade Finance deals into our systems.
- Processing of Loan draw downs, rate fixings, interest payments
- Obtaining operational information from loan facility documentation
- Accurate recording and safe custody of loan documentation
- Maintenance of spreadsheets /databases for regulatory/ credit report preparation
- Processing of commodity trades relating to loans
- Other duties in Operations as directed by the department's managers and supervisors.
Qualification / Experience
- Minimum 3 years experience within a similar environment .
- Demonstrate a good level of ability in both English and Mathematics
- Comprehensive knowledge of loans products
- Knowledge of accounting for loan products
- PC literate, proficient in Excel
Compensation will include basic salary of £28,000 - £30,000 + excellent benefits package + annual bonus / pay rise (discretionary/performance based)