Mainline Employment are seeking to employ a Business Developer/Telemarketer to join an International Microsoft ERP market leader, with over 500 employees and a £70m turnover that is still growing.
The successful Business Developer:-
- Will be able to build a strong pipeline of opportunities
- Research a target list of clients
- Prospect for new customers by networking and using internet social media, trade press and market intelligence, and cold calling.
- Develop hot leads by tracking the website responses and following up webinar attendees.
- Working from home you will attend either the head office or branch based in Reading, once per week.
The successful Tele-Marketer will be able to :-
- Work on their own and be self-motivated and committed
- Have a minimum of 5 years’ experience in a similar role
- Ideally have experience from the IT software industry
- Be passionate about capturing information, leads and handling objections
- The ideal candidate will be familiar with BANT, budget, authorisation, need and time-scale.
In return you will be joining, an MS gold partner, who are inner circle members. We have won the Great Places to work Award for the 2nd year running.
Salary - basic: £26-£40K
OTE estimated: £50-£60K uncapped commission
If you feel you have the right skills and experience to make a success of the role please apply now!