Graphic Design and Marketing Assistant
An exciting creative position has arisen for a Graphic Design and Marketing Assistant to join the in-house design and marketing team for Leicestershire based company.
Faulks and Cox Ltd is a company with international reach, making every day different. Distributor and suppliers to several sectors with millions of products sold, we have regional offices in countries worldwide and have award winning products.
We seek a proactive, enthusiastic and driven individual who will work as part of our in-house team to drive ROI for campaigns and add creative flair, with a prevalent skill set in graphic design, and entrepreneurial spirit. This is a varied role, which would suit someone who is hardworking, dedicated with an interest in marketing as well as design.
Working closely with the Marketing Executive, the role with involve:
- Contribute to the development of the promotional strategy
- Content creation for both print and digital media
- Print marketing:
- Develop visually striking and effective print advertising campaigns
- Create artwork for packaging, POS, catalogues, flyers, exhibition stand designs etc.
- Digital marketing
- Design and develop successful email marketing campaigns and newsletters
- Content management of the website
- Social media:
- Monitor the pages and respond to interactions
- Develop measurable activity and audience interaction
- Create bespoke content for each of the social media channels
- Quality control: all work produced must be proofread and checked
- Respond promptly to marketing requests, and fulfil company needs
- Liaise with suppliers, international offices and in-house departments on projects
- Assist with other marketing requirements and administrative tasks when required
- Graphic design 1+yr experience
- Fluent with Microsoft office and Adobe Creative suite (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop are essential)
- Creative flair and an eye for design
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Time management and organisational skills
More about you:
- Ability to manage multiple projects, meet tight deadlines and last minute demands
- Be able to work creatively within established brand guidelines
- Work within a team and individually on projects
- Keen to learn, try new things and get involved with other aspects of the business
- Ability to use creative design to make a successful marketing campaign
- A strong eye for detail
- Express creative flair to take ideas from concept through to realisation
Level of Education:
- Degree (or equivalent level of qualification) in a relevant subject
Hours of work:
Monday to Friday 9am - 5pm
To apply please send your CV and portfolio.
We are looking for someone to start immediately and encourage you to apply as soon as possible.