Independent Financial Advisor
This is an exciting opportunity for a financial advisor to join a chartered organisation who offers the backing and support to grow and develop your business and client bank with an excellent bonus structure.
Constantly growing within the heart of London, the successful candidate will benefit from leads being provided within a totally independent firm, as well as having full paraplanning and administrative support behind them.
With a flexible, rewarding bonus structure dependant on the levels of business written, this is a fantastic opportunity for someone to take the next step in their advising career.
Duties and Requirements:
- To provide a holistic Financial Plan to prospective and existing clients
- To provide exceptional Client service building long term relationships
- To adhere to the principles of TCF
- To work towards the company compliance standards and professional development scheme
- To develop and action a business plan to achieve targets and facilitate this with by undertaking regular fact finds, presentations and service review meetings
- As well as maintaining current clients you will also have opportunities to rekindle dormant or warm leads with appointments made for you
Skills and Qualifications:
- You will be diploma qualified
- Currently an established Advisor with CAS status
- Excellent sales and presentation skills
- Excellent telephone manner and client facing skills
- Driven and motivated to achieve targets
- Leads are generated, professional development is encouraged