- Reporting into the owner of the business you will be reponsible for leading and developing a finance team.
- Ensure controls, business risk, reporting, planning and performance measurement tools are in place across the company
- Provide the Board and Senior team with an appropriate understanding of financial performance, analysis, and monthly commentary
- Support the decision making for the business including business acquisitions
- Manage company compliance - HMRC, VAT, Auditors & Tax Advisors
- Support the delivery of both commercial and operational strategy as well as fundamental business planning and financial controls
- Provide accurate, relevant, timely data to assist in the control of the activities of the business and monitor performance against targets
- Manage the finance and accounting team's daily activities
- Oversee all accounts, invoicing & reconciliation activities
- Qualified ACA/CIMA/ACCA or equivalent
- Experience setting up a finance function
- Experience of all aspects of being part of a start up business, being hands on at first but then adapting to how the business will grow.