A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an ambitious graduate to join a fast growing IT solutions company based in Wykeham, North Yorkshire.
For more than 17 years they have been providing leading-edge, innovative IT solutions to customers spanning the length and breadth of the UK. A trusted and well respected, small but friendly company, has a proven track record for delivering fast and reliable solutions across both public and private sector organisations.
The successful candidate will ideally be educated to graduate level, have experience within sales and be looking to develop a long and successful career in business development/account management. You will be working in a small office so attitude and personality are just as important as experience. We will offer a robust training program, as well as accredited sales training from one of the UK’s leading sales talent organisations (durhamlane).
Starting salary will be between £19,000 and £25,000 dependent on experience with a bonus scheme in place.
- Operate as the lead point of contact for any and all matters specific to your customers;
- Build, expand and maintain strong, long-lasting customer relationships;
- Develop a trusted advisor relationship with your customers;
- Create and approve account plan for your customer base;
- Meet assigned targets for profitable sales volume;
- Co-ordinate involvement of company personnel; support, service and management resources, in order to meet account objective and customer expectations;
- Develop strong relationships with key distributors and manufacturers;
- Develop your own marketing campaigns and assist in the team marketing.
- Communicate clearly the progress of monthly/quarterly initiatives;
- Forecast and track personal sales statistics and submit them to the Sales Manager;
- Identify and grow opportunities within territory and collaborate with the sales team to ensure growth;
- Respond to all inquiries, cancellation requests, and sales requests within a specified time frame;