LEGAL CASHIER - FIXED TERM CONTRACT
JOB TITLE: LEGAL CASHIER - FIXED TERM CONTRACT
SALARY: £20,000 - £22,000 - pro rata
STATUS: Contract 4 months
HOURS OF WORK: 9:00am - 5:00pm Monday to Friday
BENEFITS: Excellent benefits - 25 days holiday per annum - Pro Rata
This firm holds an 'outstanding’ Investor in People status standard. They are highly motivated and well trained people in delivering the high levels of service to their clients and the business expects.
- Processing client and office account payments
- cheque production
- TT/CHAPS via electronic banking
- File opening and risk management
- Processing client office account receipts
- Bank transfers
- Checking and posting bills
- Dealing with account queries, and general administration of filing
- Ensure adherence to Solicitors Accounts Rules at all times
- Work as a member of the team and help out others where necessary
- Manage any problems or situations as they arise asking for help where necessary
- Develop and apply knowledge of money laundering procedures and documentation
- Field calls and take accurate messages treating all internal clients and other callerswhether face to face or over the telephone in a polite, courteous and professional
- Ensure information provided is accurate. Share information, knowledge and experience with others to improve the performance of the team as a whole, however, confidentiality must be respected
- Contribute positively to the creating of an environment of mutual respect, support and trust where individuals and their contribution are valued and recognised
- Full support and training will be given
- The successful candidate will be a highly motivated individual capable of working
- independently and as part of a team and will be operating a "hands on" approach.
- They will need to demonstrate a strong IT ability and should be able to demonstrate experience in the areas listed above.
- To have gained the relevant experience and exposure the candidate should have minimum of 2 years legal cashiering experience.
- Be able to work well under pressure with a high standard of accuracy and have a methodical and logical approach to work.
KEY WORDS: Legal Cashier, Accounts, Solicitors Accounts Rules, Accounting, Legal
Liverpool, Birkenhead, Wallasey, Wirral, Warrington, Wigan Kirkby, Ormskirk, Bootle, Crosby, Southport, Chester, Manchester, Stockport, Greater Manchester, Cheshire, Lancashire, Preston, Blackburn, Sale,