Management Accountant - Milton Keynes
Our client, are a leader within the automotive and financial sector and are looking for a Management Accountant to join their team whilst reporting to the Group Accountant.
To prepare, control and be responsible for the production of accounts for the UK companies
- Check and nominally code cashbook, sales and purchase invoices - including expenses
- Journal creation and processing
- Reconcile balance sheet control accounts and keep schedules updated
- Prepare/update monthly accounts schedules
- Reconciliation of balance sheet control accounts
- Monthly utilisation reports
- Update weekly cash flows
- Assist in the production of annual budgets
- Annual preparation of company audit files and draft statutory accounts
- To maintain personal awareness of the Group’s quality policies and procedures and at all times comply with the general and company procedures described within the relevant operational manuals
- Assist generally team colleagues as appropriate
- Dealing with applicable queries
- Accounting Part qualification
- 5 years work experience in Management Accounts
- Strong time management skills
- Willing to work on mundane tasks
- Intermediate Excel skills
Due to a very high number of applications we are unable to come back to every candidate with feedback. If you do not hear from us within 48 hours please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Your CV will be registered with us and we will keep you updated with any other positions that may be of interest. However please keep checking our website as new roles will be updated daily, Unico Recruitment wishes you the best of luck in your job search.
Unico Recruitment Ltd operate as an independent recruitment agency with over 20 years of experience supporting clients and candidates nationally across the UK.