Accounts Administrator - Battersea - Estate Agents - MIN £20k
DO YOU HAVE A BACKGROUND IN ESTATE AGENCY, ACCOUNTS OR ADMINISTRATION?
ARE YOU LOOKING FOR A NEW CHALLENGE
BASIC SALARY NEGOTIABLE CIRCA £20K - MONDAY TO FRIDAY 9AM-6PM
My client, a well-established Estate Agency, are looking for an Accounts Administrator for their branch in Battersea. You do not need to have previous accounts experience however a background or exposure to estate agency or would be advantageous and entry-level admin experience is required.
- Rent payments and chasing rent arrears
- Registering re-protecting deposits
- Producing statement and statement queries
- Dealing with contractor payments
- Non-UK landlords and registration
- Collaborating company figures
- Reconciliations of client accounts and deposit accounts
- Collecting moving-in monies
- Renewal administration
- General relevant ad-hoc duties
- Accounts background ideal but not essential
- Admin experience required
- Well-spoken with good communication skills
- Able to prioritise and keep calm under pressure
- Good IT skills with knowledge of Excel, Word and Powerpoint
- Very well organised and able to handle large workloads
- Well-presented with excellent attention to detail
- CFP Winman experience desirable but not essential
Hours: Monday - Friday 9am-6pm
Fantastic opportunity to work in this dynamic and fast-paced industry with excellent career prospects and ongoing progression for the right candidate.
APPLY IN CONFIDENCE TODAY TO AVOID DISAPPOINTMENT!
Please note we act as outsourced resourcers and are not CV brokers - we will therefore NOT forward your personal information CV without speaking to you in the first instance and all applications are dealt with confidentially.
Prima Ardelle Associates are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within the Code of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003 and only suitable applicants will be contacted.