Sales Support Coordinator & Administrator - IT & Digital
Sales Support Coordinator - Digital / IT / Marketing Company
Our client is experiencing exceptional growth and has opened up an opportunity to recruit a sales support and new business administrator to work along side the head of sales and internal sales teams.
We are looking for an individual with experience in sales and administration who is able to prioritise tasks and work well as a team. The successful candidate's role will be to provide continuous, dedicated and administrative support, diary planning, organisation and be able to prioritise workloads ensuring the sales process is efficient and effective.
- Manage internal and external sales processes with the sales team and clients
- Manage enquiries, organise appointments to support and prioritise work loads
- Manage the ordering and delivery of sales samples working with both internal and external stakeholders
- Manage the upkeep of key channel support
- Manage the organisation and delivery of new clients
- Strong Microsoft skills
- Experience with IT / Digital services beneficial
- Experience in Sales Administration
- Ideally have experience working in sales
Our client will offer a base salary between £20,000 - £25,000 per year + additional perks and benefits after probation. This is a career opportunity to join a global organisation with clear routes to progress and develop. Our client is passionate about Digital, Data, Technical Innovation and all things IT.
Please call John Ross on the details provided or submit your CV direct via this portal.