Power Forecasting Analyst
A permanent opportunity has arisen for a Power Forecasting Analyst, for an international company with offices in Canary Wharf, London.
To work as a member of a team that produces and analyses various data relating to Customer and Procurement activity as well as forecasting the demand for our Customers for the companies European entities. The reporting performed by this team is a key input into portfolio procurement decisions and therefore has the capacity to significantly impact profitability. Through accurate Short Term demand forecasting the post-holder will aid procurement decision-making and help reduce balancing costs.
Suitable candidates MUST have the following skills and experience in order to apply for this role.
- Previous commercial experience, preferably within the energy sector
- Degree in a numerate / analytical discipline, e.g. Economics, Statistics, Computer Science
- Knowledge of SQL
- Fluent in Spanish and English
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Access
- Strong analytical ability
?Interested? Please contact Claire for further information.