Interim Management Accountant
Interim Management Accountant - £30,000 - £35,000 - 6 month contract - Ivybridge
My client, a not for profit organisation that works closely with a range of Devon based education establishments is looking for an Interim Management Accountant to join them for a 6 month fixed term contract.
Reporting into the Finance Director this is a pivotal role within the organisation and will operate from our clients' offices near Ivybridge.
Duties of the Management Accountant will include:
* Preparation and production of monthly management accounts
* Assist in the production of the year end statutory accounts where required
* Assist in the compilation of the annual budget
* Management of cash flow
The successful candidate will:
* Be at least part CIMA/ACCA qualified or QBE
* Have gained experience in a similar role, ideally within an educational institution
* Be able to manage a busy and varied workload
* Have strong IT skills including Excel
* Have excellent communication skills
This is a fantastic opportunity to further your career in accountancy and gain experience in the education sector. If you are interested and want to learn more please send your CV to Steve Roach, quoting ref SR3569.