Kitchen Sales Consultant
Kitchen Sales Consultants
Location - Guildford (Hours 30-34 hours a week)
We are currently looking for Kitchen Sales Consultants to design and sell our clients kitchen products. As a Designer you’ll work 4 days per week, 30 to 34 hours.
Previous kitchen experience isn’t essential in this role as our client provides full training when you join.
Purpose of role:
- To understand customer requirements and convert them into inspirational designs that customers want to buy.
- To generate sales in line with company targets.
- To develop design skills in order to minimise errors for customers and to share design skills with colleagues in order to improve company design skills as a whole.
- Welcome customers into store, qualify them (ascertain the budget) & offer help and guidance with their shopping trip.
- Guide them through the sales plan, as required, to demonstrate why company is the best in market.
- Book customer appointments for home measures & design reviews.
- Conduct home measure visits in customers’ homes & accurately measure and capture key design elements within a Planner Sheet.
- Listen and capture customer requirements to ensure design meets or exceeds expectations.
- Generate inspirational designs that customers want to buy.
- Confirm all details with customers and gain their sign off on Planner Sheets, Charters & contracts to ensure errors are minimised.
- Explain key documents to customers so they are clear on what they are signing for
- Use the selling plan guidelines to establish payment method, to help offer the customer the right deal & close the sale.
- Follow up on sales leads from new & yet to close customers to ensure all potential sales are captured.
- Adherence to compliance processes as directed by Store Manager.
- Mandatory: Basic IT skills
- Desired: HND or equivalent, design experience, service led sales experience.