Position: Semi-Senior Accountant
Start Date: ASAP
Salary: £22,000 - £30,000 + Full Study Support (ACCA) + Bonus
My client, a progressive and growing accountancy services company based in Manchester, are looking for a Semi-Senior Accountant to join their expanding team. This is a superb opportunity to join an exciting company that will allow you to progress with your career and achieve your career goals. You will have experience of managing your own client portfolio and have a strong desire to meet customer demands. This role offers full study support, a great team environment and a defined career path.
- Undertake day to day bookkeeping and accounting for a portfolio of clients within the Media and Entertainment industry
- Assist with handling of the portfolio's financial and personal affairs, as per the client's needs
- Assisting with the maintenance and review of accounting records raising issues to relevant Managers
- Assist with raising sales invoices, considering the VAT position on international invoices
- Liaising directly with clients and suppliers on basic queries in a timely and professional manner
- Produce and assist with management reporting and annual accounting compliance by preparing accounts and reports such as per reports comparing actual to budget, wealth statements etc.
- General administration as per the requirements of the portfolio
This role will ideally suit a candidate who is degree qualified in A&F or studying towards their /ACCA/ACA. The company is offering a very competitive salary, plus full study support. You must be career focused and have a drive to succeed. If you feel you have the necessary qualities for the role please do not hesitate to apply to .