Our client in Worthing is a well established, family run business within the property sector. They are very big on their values and work hard to provide the best service and have a good name in the market.
They are currently lookign for an experience Marketing Executive for an initial 3 month temporary contract with the view of it going permanent after the 3 months. Ideally the right candidate will be able to start straight away.
The salary is pro-rata £18,000 - £20,000 depending on experience.
Monday to Friday 9am to 5:30pm.
As an Email Marketing Executive, you will be responsible for delivering a three-month email campaign project. They a fantastic database of information so you’ll need to be able to deliver targeted email campaigns to identified segments, using this information to tailor your message to their target audiences.
They are looking for an exceptional copywriter with an eye for detail and design, plus experience delivering email campaigns, that can successfully deliver this project.
You’ll be working closely with the Business Intelligence team to build campaign automations and reporting to enable you to monitor and report on the results of your campaigns. You’ll also be liaising with designers and web developers to ensure the emails and landing pages are beautifully designed, clearly structured and highly optimised.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Support the planning and development of email campaign strategies, creating bespoke messaging for the segments identified
- Produce the copy and content for multiple email campaigns
- Deliver a consistent and reliable experience for our customers by ensuring that all content and creative fits the brand guidelines, company ethos and customer objectives
- Work with designers to build well-designed email templates for use across the campaigns
- Work with developers to ensure that email campaigns link to relevant landing pages and that all conversions from this are accurately tracked
- Deliver regular reports on the progress of the project and the success of the campaigns, identifying areas for improvement or further investment
You will have to be creative and passionate about creating great marketing campaigns.
If this sounds like the right opportunity for you please apply today and we will be in touch!
Why Red Robin?
Red Robin Recruitment is a local Brighton based Recruitment agency.
We appreciate that seeking a new job can be stressful and daunting. Whatever your employment situation we are here to help and excited to assist you in finding a great new opportunity.
We pride ourselves on keeping you updated throughout the whole recruitment process. Our aim is to ensure you are best informed and prepared prior to interviews. We'll always give feedback or great news quickly.
Recommend a friend!
If this job isn’t for you but you know someone that would be interested in it, contact us now to introduce your friend to us and find out about our referral bonus scheme.