Store / Showroom Manager (FlagShip)
FRENCH SELECTION UK
Store / Showroom Manager (FlagShip)
Sales, International, Commerce, Customer Care, Customer Support, Administration, Sales Coordination, Sales Support, Fashion, Design, Sales Consultant, Account Management, Sales Coordination, Sales Administration, Retail, Customer Service, Customer Care, Quotation, Logistics, Interiors, Fabrics, Fashion
Salary: Circa £40,000 OTE pa
Location: Central London
To deliver the Store’s budgeted sales target, profit target and KPI’s.
To take full responsibility for the day to day operations of the Store, driving footfall and sales volume.
To ensure that the Store is visually merchandised to an excellent standard, and that the highest levels of customer care and service are given at all times.
To manage, motivate and develop the Store team to ensure that targets are exceeded.
Act as a role model to the Store team by displaying appropriate behaviours.
• Deliver budgeted sales and KPI targets.
• Use KPI analysis to inform decisions, motivate the team and drive sales.
• Actively develop sales opportunities through all channels - consumer, interior designers, architects, specifiers, contractors, developers.
• Grow the customer account base through local marketing initiatives.
• Recommend potential advertising opportunities and marketing strategies to the Managing Director
• Create viable partnerships, sponsorships and showroom/brand exposure opportunities in the local community
• Implement all global marketing campaigns and initiatives
• Produce weekly and monthly reports covering objectives set, results achieved and sales performance, collating forward indicators.
• Accurately monitor, analyse and report sales patterns and trends
Brand Image/ Merchandising
• Maintain the company’s image to the highest standards.
• Ensure the Store and all displays are neat and tidy at all times.
• Ensure window and Store displays are installed in a timely manner to company standards, liaising as necessary with Marketing.
• Organize Store maintenance and refits as required.
• Responsibility for stock management and ordering, managing a high value stock inventory.
• Maximise return on stock holding.
• Minimize distribution costs and ensure customer orders are met as soon as possible.
• Ensure sales floor is replenished at all times.
• Ensure trigger levels are regularly reviewed and action any changes accordingly.
• Ensure Customers are extended the highest levels of customer service at all times.
• Provide accurate design advice and technical advice as to product suitability.
• Promptly greet customers and ensure phone and email enquiries are handled in a timely manner.
• Deal promptly with Customer complaints, liaising with company UK Sales Administration in order to resolve queries.
• Monitor and minimize relevant overhead expenditure.
• Ensure daily banking is reconciled and banked accurately.
• Financial reporting to Accounts Manager on a daily/weekly/monthly/annual basis.
• Manage, motivate and develop all full and part time staff.
• Ensure attendance, individual and team performance is managed effectively with all members of the showroom team.
• Assist in recruiting, inducting and training of new staff.
• Prepare monthly/weekly staff rotas to optimise floor coverage and staffing efficiency.
• Record all annual leave and absences.
• Ensure adequate cover for lunches / holidays/ sickness.
• Plan and monitor Employee Development and training to achieve maximum performance, job satisfaction and staff retention.
• Communicate and ensure compliance of all Company HR policies and procedures.
Health and Safety
• Ensure compliance of all company Health and Safety Procedures.
• Maintain a safe and healthy working environment, ensuring all occupational guidelines are met including proper lifting, manual handling and safe storage and disposal of paints.
• Review systems on an ongoing basis to improve efficiency and service levels.
• Key holder responsibilities, i.e. opening and closing the Store, covering in the case of absence, ability to be on site in the event of an emergency.
• Communicate effectively with other Store Managers and all Head Office departments as required.
• Assist colleagues with the support of the company’s Franchise network as appropriate.
• Maintain good relations with neighbours.
• Misc. administrative tasks as and when required.
• Proven management experience in leading, motivating and developing a team
• High end customer service and luxury retail experience
• Ability to work in a high paced environment and to multitask
• Computer savvy, experienced with EPOS systems
• Exceptional communicator both written and verbal
• Proven sales and customer satisfaction record
• Familiarity with local market desirable
• Passion for and knowledge of furniture/interiors desirable
• Highly commercial and a natural networker
• Determination and drive for results
• Highly organised and able to work in a busy retail environment
• Diligent and conscientious
• Analytical thinker with strong numerical abilities
• Team player/commitment to group goals
• Eye for design
• Creative Innovator - committed to constant improvement
Salary: circa OTE £40K pa + bens
French Selection UK - The leading recruitment consultancy specialising in the placement of French, German, Spanish, Italian and Russian speaking professionals and executives throughout the United Kingdom.