Nursery Nurse - Needed ASAP
Salary - £15k - £17k
Location - Poole
We have a great opportunity for a Nursery Nurse to join this dynamic team. As the Nursery Nurse, we are looking for a highly-dedicated individual to provide the highest standards of care As the Nursery Nurse, you will require to be a hands-on person who wants their time to shine!! If you feel you are this Nursey Nurse, we want to hear from you.
Nursery Nurse responsibilities with include but not be limited to the following:
- Ensure that all children attending the setting are kept safe and receive rich and stimulating play experiences appropriate to their age and stage of development.
- Observe, support and extend children learning.
- Plan appropriately for children using the EYFS framework.
- Maintain accurate and effective children’s records.
- Work in partnership with parents/carers and other family members.
- Demonstrate good practice about special needs and inclusion.
- Ensuring that all legislation in relation to special needs, safeguarding and Health and Safety is complied with.
The ideal Nursery Nurse:
- Must have at least 12 months’ experience
- Must be at least Level 3 qualified
- An excellent knowledge of the EYFS and experience of working with children and families
- Extensive knowledge of Safeguarding
- Experience of working in partnership with parents and outside agencies.
- Able to demonstrate multi agency working
- Managing and maintaining administration requirements
In return, this opportunity offers the ideal applicant a competitive salary, pension, discounted childcare fees and the opportunity to develop their career and work as part of a highly successful team. To apply for this position please send your CV or call Joe at Recruitment Avenue NOW.
Job Type: Full-time Permanent Nursery Nurse