A leading property and housing organisation, based in Manchester, are looking to recruit an experienced Treasury Accountant to join a growing team.
The Role and Responsibilities of the Treasury Accountant position will include:
- Responsible for ensuring all bank and cash transactions are recorded correctly and reconciled on a monthly basis prior to the period closing.
- Responsible for managing cash and bankig operations, including petty cash, day to day banking and cheques.
- Complete the monthly balance sheet reconciliations for all treasury related items such as bank and loan reconcilations, ensuring reconciling items are cleared on a timely basis and minimal items are left in a period.
- Complete variane analysis on actual cash flow against forecast ensuring any major variances are fully understood
- Complete all relevant accruals and update the relevant forecasts in relation to loans interest payable and interest receivable
- Update the company cash flow forecasts on a daily/monthly basis
- Ensure all treasury administration processes are followed correctly in relation to any loan drawdowns and any loan repayments are scheduled and paid on time
- Prepare the necessary financial information in support of monthly reports where required, including the Management Accounts, Board, Operational, Strategic and Committee meetings.
The ideal individual will be confident and experienced in a similar Treasury Accountant role. Good IT skills will be an added benefit.
This is an excellent opportunity to get on board with an award winning business, develop your skills further and work within a unique environment.
If you would like to apply for this role or find out more, please apply online or contact Xavier Parisi at Robert Walters on firstname.lastname@example.org