Are YOU the Passionate, Talented Digital Marketing Ninja we’re looking for? Work From Home!
Opportunity-of-the-century! In this position you will (digitally) work alongside the best, have the freedom and flexibility of working most of it from home and be close enough to the action to really make a difference and see your ideas and creativity spring to life!
We’re a rapidly growing, leisure and apparel brand looking to make an impact on the world! We’re big hitters on Social Media (particularly Facebook and Instagram) and keen to make a difference through quality products, boldness and charity.
We’re looking for YOU! If you're a key team player with a strong background in digital marketing, the ability to think strategically and an appetite for rolling up sleeves and getting stuck in. You’ll be involved at the highest strategic levels to improve sales performance so read on…..
Responsibilities would include:
- Working closely (both Skype and physical meetings) with the Marketing Director to ease his workload
- Overseeing the design creation process for new products
- Split testing website elements to improve conversion rates
- Implementing agreed digital strategy
- Keeping a watchful eye on the important numbers within the business to spot opportunities to improve the bottom line.
- Writing copy for websites and email
Perks of the career:
- Working closely with accomplished, successful digital marketing experts
- Experience the diversity and learnings of working in an Entrepreneurial driven company.
- No burden of an office - You can work from home for 90% of the time!
- Work on your schedule - There’s real flexibility when it comes to when the hours are worked!
- Personal Development is encouraged! There will be no shortage of learning available - and we encourage and incentivise you to 'sharpen your axe’ and learn new skills every day - we want you to be a better person tomorrow than you are today!
- Room to grow! There are many areas of this business, and also other sister companies looking for talent - prove yourself and you’ll quickly find yourself in charge of a team and with even more exciting projects to sink your teeth into!
• A friendly, borderline quirky personality
• Not afraid to make voice and ideas heard
• Hunger for personal development
• Respectful and supportive of other team members
• A passion for digital marketing and success
• In line with our values: Be Bold, Be Kind, Be Happy.
Gain an advantage:
A desire to learn and develop is more important to us than years of experience. Experience in one or more of the following would however be highly advantageous:
- Previous experience in a previous digital marketing role with successes you can share
- Previous experience with projects or job roles utilising social media advertising
- Experience with selling via Video
- Experience with affiliate marketing, or working with affiliates
- Split Testing / Site Optimisation using tools such as Visual Website Optimiser
- Selling on Amazon, especially FBA
- Building any kind of site or app designed to capture user information (Email , Mobile etc)
- Skills / Qualifications relating to data analysis and making data-driven decisions.
Although this is a full time position, we’re far more concerned with the results than the hours put in to get them, we'll work together to define what "success" in this role looks like - and you work to achieve it.