Trade Finance - L/C Advisor
We are currently looking for an experience L/C Advisor to join the Trade Finance division in an international bank based in London.
Key duties/ experience will include:
- Review and processing and checking of Import and Export L/C's
- Processing and checking of Transferable and standby L/C's
- Processing of Export and import Collections
- Issuing/Processing, checking of Guarantees
- Responding to all LC and amendments queries
- Advising letter of credit and amendment to beneficiaries
- Dealing with Reimbursements claims under L/C's and clean reimbursements and reporting any reimbursements where the value date has passed.
- Processing of Import L/C, Back to Back L/C, commodity LCs and Guarantees
- Attending to queries promptly from customers and issuing Banks
- Paying advice through bank charges
- Monitoring outstanding refinances and preparing reports
- Preparation and circulation of LC report
- LC expiry report
- End of day report
- Taking charges on expired LCs
- Comply with the FCA/PRA's Individual Conduct Rules, as outlined below
- CBN report
- Good knowledge of SWIFT
- Processing of and monitoring of commercial loans
- Processing of Inward and outward collection and acceptances
This is a 6 month FTC and the client is willing to pay up to £35,000 p.a. depending on the level of candidate experience.