Area Manager - Work Based Learning
KM Recruitment is a specialist UK wide recruiter for the Work Based Learning and Welfare to Work sectors.
Job Title: Area Manager - Work Based Learning
Location: Remote - covering the South of England (Candidates must be flexible with travel)
Salary: £28,000 - £30,000
Package includes: Excellent Holiday Entitlement, Pension, Mileage + Much More!
Type: Full Time / Permanent
KM Recruitment are currently recruiting on behalf of a leading national Training Provider, who have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Area Manager to join their team. The successful Area Manager will be responsible for managing a team of Assessors and ensuring company targets, quality delivery and completion timescales are achieved.
- Line Manage and support a team of Assessors across the South of England.
- Ensure the timely and effective delivery of Apprenticeship programmes, in-line with contractual targets and objectives (reviews, completions etc).
- Performance management of Assessors through one to one’s, team meetings, regular appraisals and performance reviews; addressing under-performance and implementing corrective methods.
- Producing forecasts and reports on regional performance for the Senior Management Team.
- Work closely with the IQA team to ensure the quality of assessment practice is sufficient.
- If required, Take an active role in the verification and assessment process for Apprenticeship qualifications.
- Actively support and promote services and/or products to potential new learners / employers.
- Recruitment and retention of staff, conducting reviews, staff training and development.
- Proven experience of managing a team of Assessors within the work based learning sector.
- Qualified Assessor (D32/D33 or A1 or TAQA etc)
- Strong leadership and management skills.
- Knowledge and experience of Work Based Learning, Apprenticeships and funding streams.
- Excellent communication and organisational skills.
- Ability to build and maintain effective relationships with excellent employer engagement / business development skills.
- Full, clean driving licence and use of a vehicle
- Must be flexible with travel
- Qualified Internal Verifier (D34 or V1 or TAQA etc) or willing to work towards
KM Recruitment receive a high number of applications for each role advertised and although we would like to we are not always able to deliver feedback to unsuccessful candidates. If you have not been contacted within 4 days then unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. Thank you for your interest and keep an eye on our website for future opportunities.