Trainee Financial Adviser
Our client is a well respected, whole of market, independent advisory firm with National coverage. They have built up an excellent reputation in the North West and, due to continued expansion, are looking for an exceptional trainee financial adviser to join their busy team.
The successful candidate will already have a strong sales record within the financial services industry,excellent communication and interpersonal skills, and will be fully Diploma qualified.
In return they will be provided with full training and client support, competitive salary and bonus structure and excellent career and progression prospects within a Nationally recognised company.
- Knowledge of Financial Services products & procedures
- Excellent track record in Sales (preferably within Financial Services)
- DipPFS (or equivalent) Financial Services Diploma
- Excellent communication skills, both written & oral
- Ability to work as part of a team as well as on own initiative
If you are a successful mortgage or protection adviser, looking to branch out into full financial advice, or an experienced paraplanner interested in taking the next step in your career, this could be the opportunity for you!