Electrical Project Manager
Electrical Project Manager - Nottingham - £40-45k+Car
Your new company
An Electrical and Mechanical services provider that covers domestic, commercial and industrial sectors. Their head office is based in Nottingham but they have nationwide coverage.
Your new role
To manage electrical services projects with values of up to £3million. To ensure projects are installed to industry codes of practice, on programme and within budgeted costs. The role requires an experienced, flexible and highly motivated individual who is capable of working under their own initiative and as part of a team.
This is a customer facing position carrying responsibility for all project operations from receipt of order to final account including detailed planning, material procurement, labour management, financial and Health & Safety duties.
What you'll need to succeed
- At least 3 years experience as an Electrical Project Manager in Building Services
- Experience delivering design & build projects with values up to £2million
- Good knowledge of health & safety
- Experience of procurement of labour & materials
- Ability to manage multiple projects at
- HNC/HND in Electrical Engineering / Building Services
- 17th Edition Electrician
- CSCS card holder.
What you'll get in return
- £40,000 - 45,000
- Company Car / Allowance
- Annual Leave - 25 Days plus Stats
- Company Pension
- Private HealthCare.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.