Internal Sales Team Leader- Birmingham
Energist are great at what we do, so we’re hiring (again!). If you are competitive, thrive on being busy and a go-getter, you could be The One, so read on!
Energist’s HQ is based near Cirencester. Since 2006, we have specialised in helping architects, builders and construction companies create buildings that meet building regulations efficiently and on time.
Our ethos is all about 'making your world better’ and this applies to our all important clients, employees and the wider world. Our culture is vibrant and energetic, honest and open, professional and driven but also fun and friendly - to top it all off, we’re pretty obsessed with chocolate!
Do you want to build excellent Sales Relationships with our clients and manage a fast developing team?
We are creating a new team based in Birmingham, which will grow spend from existing and new clients across the UK and play a key role in driving the business forward.
This is a great opportunity for an innovative and (let’s be honest) competitive individual who is used to managing a team whilst working on their own client base. Because sales runs in your blood, you wake up in the morning keen &
raring to go - just how we like it.
Who we are
Energist influence client projects so they can meet legislation in ways that make the client even more successful. We meet their deadlines so they recommend us time and time again - this means every client really is happy to recommend us. This results in strong business growth and ambitious plans for our business. This means we grow and are leaders in our field thanks to our team, and this means we want you to join us.
We have offices in Gloucester and London and are now opening another office in Birmingham to support our client’s needs.
This position has many a tasty area to thrive in, these include:
What we need you to do:
- Keeping in touch with our clients so we are their first port of call when they have a problem, ensuring repeat business.
- Sourcing of new leads
- Going the extra mile to make the clients world different, this could be an upsell on a quote that makes a marked difference to them, or a last minute call to check all went well, both yield strong results for you, the client and Energist.
- Quoting and keeping contacts updated on the CRM using the in-house calculator and standard price lists - you'll love details and data errors keep you awake at 1am.
- Managing a team of client relationship managers and sales support.
- Working with the Marketing team to keep the client interested & engaged - remember, we are their first call!
- Advise clients on technical and non-technical issue - basically be super helpful
- Achieve tEnergist’s Key Performance Indicators
- Meet clients’ needs and any deadlines they may have
Skills we need you to bring:
- You can communicate at all levels and build good rapport, chattiness
- comes naturally
- You have previous sales support experience - selling ice to eskimos is
- easy for you.
- Previous sales and management experience with in the construction industry (any product or service within construction will be considered)
- Have a strong conversational manner and the ability to build rapport with people at all levels.
- Cope with pressure - Pressure doesn't scare you, it's what you eat for breakfast, with a slathering of drive.
- Someone who will not take no for answer and will go the extra mile for the clients (You don't just go the extra mile, your speedometer can't even cope).
- Excellent multi taking skills - You can tackle any project
- and most times several, without losing quality or sight of the goal
- Previous office based experience using CRM System, Word, Excel and Outlook
What benefits we’ll offer:
- Opportunity for progression
- Pension Contribution
- Monthly, Quarterly, Yearly Commission scheme
- 22 days leave a year + Bank Holidays
- Professional Training and development
- An exciting team environment
- Team functions
- Health care schemes
- Team/Individual incentives
- Free onsite parking
- Plenty of Chocolate!!!
You want a job that actually does have career prospects, plus fun stuff like chocolate, too many bad carbs, then a free trial gym membership discount to allow eating both guilt free.
The basic salary will be between £24k and £28k depending on experience .
What you need to do now:
You are tired of reading the same old job adverts and just want a proper place you'll work well at and fit in. You bring passion and sales skills and we deliver growth and a fast paced job where you can't ever be bored.
So if this sounds like you, click here because we want to hear from you. Start with a cover letter that tells us why you are a good fit, and include your up to date cv. See our website at www.energistuk.co.uk.
Please note, applications with no cover letter = no application.