Commercial Finance Manager
Commercial finance manager required for a growing division within a leading FMCG business. This role will support a range of different stakeholders through the analysis and dissemination of financial information throughout both business growth & M&A activity.
You will be responsible for:
- Providing financial & investment analysis to support both internal capex evaluation and external business development projects
- Acting as Finance Business Partner to Corporate Development team, responsible for the financial model for each project.
- Developing a modelling toolkit to ensure all investment decisions are made on a consistent and auditable basis.
- Owning the capex spend, ensuring the smooth delivery of approval papers in line with board deadlines.
- Build analytical capability in the finance organisation.
Suitable candidates will:
- Be fully qualified (ACA / CIMA)
- Have experience in building complex Excel models
- Have experience of end to end investment appraisal and valuation experience
- Have the ability to manage a wide variety of stakeholders.