Operations Information Manager - High Quality Fit Out
Operations Information Manager - High Quality Fit Out - UNION SQ.
Up to £40k plus benefits
My client who takes pride in delivering high quality fit out, refurbishment and new build projects are on the lookout for an Operations Information Manager to join their team on a permanent basis.
The role will involve managing all aspects the processes, manage this from beginning to end on each projects, which can be up to 5 at any one time.
It is essential you have 3 years+ experience with Union Square and strong knowledge of document control and construction industry processes / terminology.
- Data input and filing of incoming drawings and other design documentation and copy of distribution
- Set up and configure a document control system, ensuring that it is tailored to suit the needs of the project.
- Help manage the information distribution involved in procurement using the document control system.
- Maintenance of accurate records of all drawings and other construction documents issued by consultants and contractors through each stage of the project.
- Ensure that an effective internal review loop is maintained so that all documents are properly reviewed by the Project Team.
- Ensure that every drawing or other design document is received by the relevant trades and consultants; this involves being a final point check on any distribution marked by the Project Manager or Construction Manager.
- To log, distribute promptly and keep updated various instructions from consultants, clients, project managers etc.
- Liaise with consultants/contractors to ensure that all parties are working to the correct drawings and other design documents, and to ensure that all parties are issuing documents correctly.
- Keep up to date copies of each drawing and other design/ approval documents on site for the use of the Project Team.
- Undertake regular reviews of the system to ensure effective use across the project.
- Document all discrepancies in document issues to trade contractors and professional partners, ensuring that the Project Manager is aware of any discrepancies and that all problems are resolved in a timely fashion by liaising directly with all members of the wider project team.
- General administration (to a high standard), including typing, distribution, copying and filing general correspondence. Documents can range from general correspondence to key project related information.
- When needed binding and collating reports for professional presentations.
- Assisting and arranging key project events such as client meetings, lunches etc.
- Responsibility for diary management and refreshments may also be required.
- Experience of working on a construction site environment (in a similar role) preferable
- Ability to build rapport with project team and wider professional team
- Has a proactive and 'can do' attitude
- 3 years plus experience in Union Square
On offer is to join a respectable company that has a solid name in the industry, if you want to hear more please feel free to contact Paige Wooding at Borne Resourcing